Introduction

I have battled with my weight and my love/hate relationship with food my whole adult life - and this will be my 4th "serious" attempt in the last 4 years.

This time last year I was 2lbs off my goal weight, stopped smoking (old excuse i know!) and put it all back on and then some!

This will be the 1st time I've admitted to anyone just how overweight I am, and what a public way to do it!!!!! EEEK

My hope is that it will give me the motivation and hard kick up the arse that I need to fight and win this battle!!


Thursday 19 May 2011

Week 1 - Weigh In

Well everybody has a big loss on their 1st week right?? - WRONG!!

I only lost half a pound this week :(  I know it's better than no loss at all, but I have done so much exercise this week - at least 30 minutes every day of proper, hard exercise, plus my normal running about after Cara!

I really am gutted.............................................

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun, just thought i'd give you a tip.
    When exercising make sure your drinking at least 1lt - 2lt's of water a day (which I think is 8 glasses? Are you eating enough? or maybe to much? smaller portions but with the right balance can help. Just think your stomach is only the size of your fist. :)
    Good luck and I am sure next week will be a bigger weight loss. <3

    ReplyDelete