Introduction

I have battled with my weight and my love/hate relationship with food my whole adult life - and this will be my 4th "serious" attempt in the last 4 years.

This time last year I was 2lbs off my goal weight, stopped smoking (old excuse i know!) and put it all back on and then some!

This will be the 1st time I've admitted to anyone just how overweight I am, and what a public way to do it!!!!! EEEK

My hope is that it will give me the motivation and hard kick up the arse that I need to fight and win this battle!!


Sunday 15 May 2011

A little more background

Those of you who know me well have witnessed the vast array of image attempts, hairstyles and sizes I have been over the years! 
I have been overweight for the most part of the last 10 years, apart from a small spell in early 2000 when (believe it or not!) I was a size 10!
Thankfully this did not last long as it was caused through ill health and believe me when I say I did NOT look good! 
So..........I have been a size 10, weighing in at just under 9 stone, and I have been a size 18, weighing in at a whopping 14 and a half stone!
I NEVER want to be either again!
I have set my goal at a healthy size 12, weighing around 11 stone and hope to get to be half way to that goal but the Autumn - so wish me luck and if you have any tips, feel free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment